Poster Presentation Opportunity and Prizes
Did you know that the poster exhibit is one of the more attended sessions at the conference? Strategically placed where traffic is greatest, the posters provide a different kind of learning and networking space that is enjoyed by conference participants.
We think the CES National Conference is a great place to show your skills in aligning excellent evaluation content with vibrant visual presentation! This is a skill worthy of acknowledgement and we have arranged for two different prizes to recognize the best poster presentation:
- A panel of judges will review the posters based on merit and a first place prize of $500 will be awarded
- A People’s Choice vote will result in a prize of $500 for the poster garnering the most votes from conference participants
Student Evaluation Case Competition
The 2018 Canadian Evaluation Society/ Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund Student Evaluation Case Competition is underway. The committee is excited to continue offering future Canadian evaluators this dynamic learning opportunity. We are inviting universities, professors and students to form teams and take part in this exciting student evaluation case competition.
The competition key dates are:
- November 17, 2017: Start of the team registration
- January 31, 2018: End of the team registration
- February 10, 2018: Preliminary round: the team has 5 hours to complete a proposal in response to a case document (all online)
- April 2, 2018: Announcement of the three finalist teams
- SUNDAY MAY 27, 2018 Final round at the Canadian Evaluation Society’s Annual Conference in Calgary: five hours to prepare a proposal and an oral presentation.
The Case Competition website provides information and materials to help you participate including previous cases, winning submissions and videos of final rounds. You can also send an email to [email protected].