The 2018 Conference will be held in Calgary, Alberta
Hyatt Regency Calgary
700 Centre Street SE, Calgary
Step through the doors of this contemporary downtown hotel in Calgary and you’ll be greeted by the elegant lobby decorated in rich colors with contrasting historic 1866 sandstone walls. Located next to the Calgary TELUS Convention Center, Hyatt Regency Calgary offer easy access to many downtown attractions, including the theatre district, historic buildings, restaurants, pubs, galleries, and luxury shopping.
Conference rates and booking information will be available soon!
- Take in the view from atop the Calgary Tower
- Enjoy some of the delicious restaurants in downtown
- Check out some of the amazing galleries and museums such as the Glenbow Museum
- Spend some time at the Calgary Zoo
- Walk through downtown and take in the unique architecture and enjoy the Bow River pathways
- Tour the Canadian Rockies and visit Banff / Lake Louise
Find out more here at Tourism Calgary