Poster Presentation Opportunity and Prizes:
Did you know that the poster exhibit is one of the more attended sessions at the conference? Strategically placed where traffic is greatest, the posters provide a different kind of learning and networking space that is enjoyed by conference participants.
We think the CES National Conference is a great place to show your skills in aligning excellent evaluation content with vibrant visual presentation! This is a skill worthy of acknowledgement and we have arranged for two different prizes to recognize the best poster presentation:
- Best Poster Session Award (judged): A $500 prize will be awarded by the Government of Canada through the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) for the poster that will be selected by four judges during the poster session. The award winner will be announced during the Awards Luncheon.
- People’s Choice Award: A $500 prize will be awarded by TD Insurance for the poster garnering the most votes from conference participants. The People’s Choice voting will occur during the conference and will end on Monday Tuesday, May 28. The award winner will be announced during the Awards Luncheon.
Get more out of your CES membership.
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program is dedicated to helping Canadian Evaluation Society members get access to preferred insurance rates on home and car insurance coverage.
You could save big when you combine your member preferred rates and bundle your home and car insurance.
TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
2017 Conference Winners
Best Poster Session Award (judged) – SSHRC prize:
- Dallas Genereaux, Master of Public Health Candidate, UBC School of Population and Public Health
- Accepting resource limitations: A process evaluation of the Ongera Home Fortification program in Rwanda
People’s Choice Award – TD prize:
- Elizabeth Peery, Lead Research Assistant, Magnolia Consulting, LLC
- Stephanie Baird Wilkerson, President, Magnolia Consulting, LLC
- How Real‐time Evaluation Can Increase the Utility of Evaluation Findings