C2018 – registration update
As many of you know, due to popular demand the C2018 Organizing Committee is thrilled to have surpassed registration forecasts.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Rest assured that registration is not closed.
The following steps are in place with the aim of accommodating as many delegates as possible:
- A waitlist is in place and is monitored daily to ensure that we can carefully manage registration numbers so that all delegates will have a spot for a great experience.
- The waitlist has allowed organizers to adjust arrangements with the hotel to ensure that our numbers do not exceed the hotel’s maximum room capacity. For example, we now have overflow space set up for plenary presentations.
- The waitlist is being prioritized with approvals proceeding every day. Anyone with a program role is noted and will be registered.
- To date, everyone who has contacted us before May 17 has been accommodated and registration materials have been sent.
- We will continue to respond as quickly as possible.
Conference organizers are committed to accommodating everyone who wants to attend if at all possible.
For those who have not yet registered, please add your name to the waitlist, and encourage others to do so, by completing the form at the bottom of this page: http://c2018.evaluationcanada.ca/registration/
Please contact us directly at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns, or would like to be registered.
Registration for the pre-conference workshops is STILL AVAILABLE.
We have a great selection of pre-conference workshops available to attend. If you are unable to attend the full conference, but are still interested in some exciting professional development opportunities, you can register to attend the workshops on May 26th at the Calgary Regency Hyatt.
Register Now through the conference registration system and select ‘Workshops Only’ in the conference attendees status section, then proceed to select which workshops you would like to attend.